Resources For Women
- Even Better Than Eden by Nancy Guthrie
- Every Word: A Reader’s 90-Day Guide to the Bible by Susan Goodwin
- In His Image by Jen Wilkin
- None Like Him by Jen Wilkin
- Ten Words to Live By by Jen Wilkin
- Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both our Hearts and our Minds by Jen Wilkin
- Courtney Doctor: From Garden to Glory, In View of God’s Mercies
- Jen Wilkin: A Living Hope: 1 Peter, Abide, Better: Hebrews, God of Creation, God of Covenant, God of Deliverance, God of Freedom, The Sermon on the Mount
- J. I. Packer: Knowing the Bible series
- Kristi McClelland: Jesus and Women
- Lydia Brownback: Esther, James, Judges, Luke, Philippians
- Priscilla Shirer: Elijah, The Armor of God
- Ruth Chou Simons: Truthfilled
- Trillia Newbill: If God is For Us
Websites, Podcasts, and Apps for Bible Study
- Blueletterbible.org – online Bible study tools to help you read, study and search the Bible.
- Gotquestions.org – short, easy to understand answers about God, Jesus, the Bible, theology, world religions, church history, etc.
- Soniclight.org – trusted online Bible commentaries on every book of the Bible from a Dallas Theological Seminary professor.
- The Bible Recap Podcast
- YouVersion Bible app: explore hundreds of Bible-reading plans on books of the Bible, topics such as prayer, God’s will and dealing with anxiety, and devotionals by your favorite Bible teachers
- 10 Questions Every Teen Should Ask (and Answer) about Christianity by Rebecca McLaughlin
- Ready to Launch by J.D. Greear
- The Disciple-Making Parent by Chap Bettis