How to Get Baptized: Adults
Begin the process here
Watch our "What is Baptism?" Video
Answer the Follow-Up Questions and Submit your Faith Story
After you have watched the video above, you will need to complete the baptism form with your answers to the video follow-up questions and your faith story.
Questions on the form include:
- What is baptism?
- Why should someone get baptized?
- What was your life like before Jesus?
- How did you come to know Jesus as your Savior?
- How has knowing Jesus changed your life?
- What would you like to be shared about you on stage during the baptism service?
Please Note: Your answers can be brief, but you will not be able to save the form once you have started. We recommend having your responses to the questions above pre-written, so you can easily copy and paste them into the designated fields.
Schedule and attend your baptism meeting
After you submit the form, a member of our staff will reach out to you to schedule your baptism meeting, which typically lasts 15-20 minutes. From there, we will coordinate all additional details leading up to the baptism service.
We are looking forward to walking alongside you during this process!